Requirements for the admission of an article
The admissions of an articles to the editor should be guided by the following rules:
1. Articles are accepted in electronic form (Micrisoft Word file). The text should be typed with 1.5 line spacing on A4 paper (210 x 297 mm). Field sizes: top - 20 mm, bottom - 20 mm left - 30 mm, right - 20 mm.
When typing on the computer using the font Times New Roman Cyr 14-point, black width adjustment.
The first line of a paragraph - indent 12.5 mm.
2. On the last page of the text, please, indicate the surname, first name, telephone number (office, mobile, home), the author, with whom editors can be contacted.
3. Articles published in the journal in English and German. Authors may admit also articles written in Russian and Ukrainian languages (translation into English or German language is provided by publisher).
3. Article structure:
(For original research)
- Only Latin!
- When creating a list of references, use English versions of the names of articles, journals and authors' surnames.
- Do not forget that any article you refer to in the list of references, published in Cyrillic (Ukrainian, Russian, etc.) has an official translation of the name Latin (English), which is usually displayed in the summary;
- Most of the magazines have an official name in Latin;
- So, when forming the list of references, use the English version of the title of the magazine, the English version of the title of the article (from the summary) and the English version of the authors' surnames;
- In the absence of an English version of the title of the journal and article, use transliteration (the http://translit.cc/ )
Initials and Name(s) of author (s) in the original language and in English
The name of the institution where the work is done (the city where the institution is located, the country).
4. The electronic version of the article schould be send to the address: email@example.com The article should be sent with Acquittance Revers in order to give us legal rights to publish your article. Please download it, sign and send copy to our e-mail, and original to our postal adress.
5. After the editorial board review you will receive a message with rachetnym account and methods of payment (bank transfer, PayPal).
6. Please, pay the services to proceed publication.
If you wish to receive additional printed copies of the magazine, please indicate this in an e-mail sent with the article. You also will have to pay a cost of shipping stated in a bill.
7. After the release of the magazine we will send you a printed copy of the publication to the mailing address that you have provided.
Accepting articles to the next issue. Please, contact us for details.
Journal doi: 10.19221/dad